Road & Bridge

If you have any questions about online overweight permitting, please contact Mary Trahan 701-628-2390.

Drilling Rig Move Permit Notification:

If you are submitting a drilling rig move permit, and your route includes travel on a township roadway, Mountrail County now requires WRITTEN authorization (email is fine) from the Township Board of Supervisor's agreeing to your route, to be received by Road and Bridge department, PRIOR to approving your permit. Please send email notifications to:


Sign up for future announcements and road conditions