Service Request

The Mountrail County Treasurer’s Office is responsible for managing taxpayer billing addresses. If your billing address has recently changed, please complete this form to notify the office.

Service Request: Change Tax Billing Address

Property Owner Name *

Please include physical address(es) or parcel number(s)

Current Billing Address

New Billing Address *